This Page

has been moved to new address

It's official....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: It's official....

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.25.2007

It's official....

I didn't know just how proud I was of Chad until he got this in the mail yesterday and I watched him open it up. I couldn't stop the tears from coming, and I can't stop them now as I think about what hard work it was for him to go back to school and get a degree while working a full time job, being an awesome father and most of all putting up with me through it all! I know the picture is not good at all, but it is beautiful in real life. He is already more than half way through his first class for his bachelors and is still doing all the other stuff too-he is an inspiration to me, who feels really just too busy to answer the phone sometimes. I am lucky to have such a hard working man, who sets out to do something and does it.
Congratulations again honey-I am so proud of you!

8 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Chad congrats! thats awsome. Tiff I think your the greatest blogger ever! I'm definatly a slacker but I am trying to keep up on mine well love your guts rip your lips off! Oh ya this is Melissa

Wed Sep 26, 07:12:00 AM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

Congrats Chad! What a great accomplishment. You put up with Tiff? Dang...we know you are a keeper lol:)

Seriously way to go!

Wed Sep 26, 02:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Jason Young said...

Way to go Chad!! It feels good doesn't it?!?!

Mandy

Thu Sep 27, 10:45:00 AM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

I'm proud of you too, honey.

Thu Sep 27, 12:51:00 PM

 
Blogger Joel and Kristie said...

YEAHHHH CHAD!!! Isn't that the most beautiful thing you've ever seen, next to your wife and babies of course!HEHE!!

Fri Sep 28, 09:04:00 PM

 
Blogger sarawhat said...

I finally found your blog! I had to go through Matt's email and find a link you sent us once. Your kids are SO cute!

Sat Sep 29, 11:15:00 AM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

thats awesome! congrats chad! its hard to go back to school, let alone whle being a father and working full time! good job!

Sat Sep 29, 03:24:00 PM

 
Blogger The Johnston's said...

Thats awesome! Congrats Chad and Tiffany!

Mon Oct 01, 08:36:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home