This Page

has been moved to new address

Word.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Word.

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.22.2007

Word.

Just some little updates-we are dog-sitting Charlie, Tabitha's little daschund, so get ready for either posts of how much I love this funny little puppy or a countdown to when Tab comes to save her dog from me punting it over the fence. (To all of you who know me, or don't-just know that I would never punt a dog over the fence, but I might think about it and smile to myself : ), I actually really like the dog, just don't know how much I will after being it's primary care provider).

Next, Chad started a blog-called the Chronicles of Chad. Check it out, it's pretty cool, and leave him a comment! His first post will explain why he's so happy and positive all the time, (and that's not just a show he puts on for people, he is a genuinely happy person, if you know him at all you will definately know that).

I am still going strong on my Daily Somethings on my scrapbook blog-anyone else want to do the challenge too? It's pretty fun to think about a story to "scrapbook" or document in a creative way each day.

Today I am starting a BOM reading challenge to start and finish the Book of Mormon by the end of the year-posted by my cute friend Jess-anyone else want to take that on? Great blessings are promised (check her blog for the specifics) and I know from the last time that we completed this challenge-great blessings will most definately be received!

That's about it for now!

3 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

Does anyone else want to do the scrapbook challenge?! hahaha-NO! We are not quite the super mom as you, sweetheart! Although we are jealous, we still love your guts!

Thu Aug 23, 09:18:00 AM

 
Blogger The Johnston's said...

I'd love to the scrapbook challenge, but I still have to catch up on my other scrapbooks, make cards for next year and Christmas and not to mention take care of three little ones! I will, however, be doing the BOM challenge and I'm totally excited!

Thu Aug 23, 10:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Joel and Kristie said...

It makes me smile that you think about punting a dog over a fence, is it wrong that it makes me smile to think about punting Joel over a fence sometimes!!!HEHE!!! Just kidding I NEVER would, but it does make me smile!!

Fri Aug 24, 09:36:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home