This Page

has been moved to new address

Selling My Mom's Car

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Selling My Mom's Car

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.11.2007

Selling My Mom's Car

Sorry-Not the Jag! She is selling her Taurus Wagon and wanted me to post it on my blog to see if anyone knew anyone who was interested. Here is the info.

2002 FORD TAURUS WAGON $6,750, or best offer. Great family car! Extra clean. 73,000 miles. Very well maintained. Brand new tires and brakes. Never been in an accident. Seats 8. Roof Rack, power doors and windows, cruise control, abs brakes, keyless entry, and much more.

You can contact me through comments or email my mom directly at juliesmith515@yahoo.com. Chad has it, he is driving it right now until it sells, so if any of you around here want to see it, we can show it. If you don't need a car-tell your friends! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home