This Page

has been moved to new address

Hot Snot-We're Back on Track!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Hot Snot-We're Back on Track!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.18.2007

Hot Snot-We're Back on Track!

That is a line from one of my very favorite movies-Name it!
Tab wanted me to post some pics of me after this big old fast, and so I just took some goofy ones in front of the mirror-be aware they might be a little graphic-I lifted up my shirt in some of them after all-HaHa. I feel really great about the results, I put on a tank top this morning and tears came to my eyes when I looked in the mirror, I feel like I'm me again! Not perfect, no where near where I was in high school-but I feel great, and feel great about my body again- I swear I am going to take better care of it from here on out!
(and to answer your question amy-yes-we had to DRINK salt water, every morning 32 oz. of it-yechhh! drank the last one this morning! chad gagged every morning and i chugged it-so glad to be done!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason Young said...

You look GREAT!!! How much weight did you drop?? Congrats to getting to the OJ part :)

Wed Jul 18, 01:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

Way to go Tiff! You look dang AWESOME! See you can do anything you set your mind too.

Happy eating again!

Wed Jul 18, 02:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

see! I knew you could do it! its all in the mind! you look awesome :) i hope it was worth it to you! i know it was to me :)
have fun in utah!

Wed Jul 18, 03:22:00 PM

 
Blogger The Johnston's said...

Good for you! I might have to do a cleanse too. I just can't seem to get rid of my last 15lbs! Those always seem to be the hardest.

Wed Jul 18, 04:10:00 PM

 
Blogger The DeWeese's said...

You look awesome! I am jealous sis!

Thu Jul 19, 03:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home