This Page

has been moved to new address

Hot Snot-We're Back on Track!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Hot Snot-We're Back on Track!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Hot Snot-We're Back on Track!

That is a line from one of my very favorite movies-Name it!
Tab wanted me to post some pics of me after this big old fast, and so I just took some goofy ones in front of the mirror-be aware they might be a little graphic-I lifted up my shirt in some of them after all-HaHa. I feel really great about the results, I put on a tank top this morning and tears came to my eyes when I looked in the mirror, I feel like I'm me again! Not perfect, no where near where I was in high school-but I feel great, and feel great about my body again- I swear I am going to take better care of it from here on out!
(and to answer your question amy-yes-we had to DRINK salt water, every morning 32 oz. of it-yechhh! drank the last one this morning! chad gagged every morning and i chugged it-so glad to be done!)


Blogger Jason Young said...

You look GREAT!!! How much weight did you drop?? Congrats to getting to the OJ part :)

Wed Jul 18, 01:46:00 PM

Blogger Goodman Family said...

Way to go Tiff! You look dang AWESOME! See you can do anything you set your mind too.

Happy eating again!

Wed Jul 18, 02:58:00 PM

Blogger John and Jess said...

see! I knew you could do it! its all in the mind! you look awesome :) i hope it was worth it to you! i know it was to me :)
have fun in utah!

Wed Jul 18, 03:22:00 PM

Blogger The Johnston's said...

Good for you! I might have to do a cleanse too. I just can't seem to get rid of my last 15lbs! Those always seem to be the hardest.

Wed Jul 18, 04:10:00 PM

Blogger The DeWeese's said...

You look awesome! I am jealous sis!

Thu Jul 19, 03:21:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home