This Page

has been moved to new address

Not Published yet-but still so cool!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Not Published yet-but still so cool!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.07.2007

Not Published yet-but still so cool!

How cool is this? Renee from 'Simply Renee' the maker of 'Clip it Up' found my scrapbooking blog and saw that I wrote something about her product. She asked me if she could use my picture and write up on her site. I looked at it today and there it is! I haven't been published yet for my scrapbook pages, but I know that day will come-the competition is fierce, and it is a big matter of timing when you submit your layouts-but I'm feeling pretty cool that she found my site and wanted me to help sell her product. I do so love it too-best scrapbooking related purchase I think I have ever made! Here is the link to see it, mine is the second one down.
http://www.clipitup.com/testimonials.html

2 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

What the...?! How in the world did she find your blog? That's pretty cool Tiff!

Fri Jun 08, 01:04:00 PM

 
Blogger Precision Photography said...

I saw your picture on there!! That is great! I want one of those so bad. I was telling my friend about them but I couldn't remember where I had seen it! Congrats on getting your piture on the site. Next up getting your pages published!!

Mon Jun 11, 01:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home