This Page

has been moved to new address

Not Published yet-but still so cool!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Not Published yet-but still so cool!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Not Published yet-but still so cool!

How cool is this? Renee from 'Simply Renee' the maker of 'Clip it Up' found my scrapbooking blog and saw that I wrote something about her product. She asked me if she could use my picture and write up on her site. I looked at it today and there it is! I haven't been published yet for my scrapbook pages, but I know that day will come-the competition is fierce, and it is a big matter of timing when you submit your layouts-but I'm feeling pretty cool that she found my site and wanted me to help sell her product. I do so love it too-best scrapbooking related purchase I think I have ever made! Here is the link to see it, mine is the second one down.


Blogger Darnell, Amy, Kymora, and Bo said...

What the...?! How in the world did she find your blog? That's pretty cool Tiff!

Fri Jun 08, 01:04:00 PM

Blogger Leisy Family said...

I saw your picture on there!! That is great! I want one of those so bad. I was telling my friend about them but I couldn't remember where I had seen it! Congrats on getting your piture on the site. Next up getting your pages published!!

Mon Jun 11, 01:59:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home