This Page

has been moved to new address

A little Imagination Station & Oreo Goatee's

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: A little Imagination Station & Oreo Goatee's

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


A little Imagination Station & Oreo Goatee's

Thursday was a little more gray than usual but still a nice day-so I took the kids to Imagination Station and let them play on the awesome playground there. I went at a totally not busy time and it was peaceful and wonderful until a big yellow school bus came along and about 50 kids came rushing toward us mock 90. Some group of preschools field trip or something. Let me tell you-the park did not seem all that inviting anymore-not even to the kids who were very quickly ready to go home. It's been one of those weekends though-because of our little nightmare trip we took to Chuck E Cheese on Saturday-I do believe that I will NEVER want to go there again! There were SO many people there-we couldn't get rid of our tokens fast enough. You honestly had to wait in line to play any games, and you could only play once because you had a line behind you! The worst time at Chucky's EVER! Would not wish that on my worst enemy! (Do I have one of those? I can't think of anyone-but I wouldn't want to send them there if I did!) This next pic is of Topher after ONE Oreo-if nothing else, this kid knows how to make a mess, I thought it looked kind of like a goatee...


Blogger The DeWeese's said...

hehehe he is so silly! i am glad i wasnt with you at chucke e cheese this time... hahaha serves you right for not even inviting me!

Wed Jun 13, 02:18:00 PM

Blogger Darnell, Amy, Kymora, and Bo said...

Ahh the imagination station. How I love it during the summer when there are no dead beat highschoolers smoking nearby!

Fri Jun 15, 06:38:00 AM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home