This Page

has been moved to new address

Just another day in Paradise! {please pass the tissues!}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Just another day in Paradise! {please pass the tissues!}

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.25.2007

Just another day in Paradise! {please pass the tissues!}

Kids clinging (on both legs, if not around my neck-it all comes with the mom territory), phone ringing (with maintenance requests for everything from a light switch to a dryer), landscapers mowing and even more loudly blowing outside my window while I try to write an article for my new side job as a writer for WAHM outsource-, door bell ringing and the even more dreaded sound of kids knocking at my door for everything from more maintenance requests to kids asking if their 13 year old brother is old enough to watch them, (we have a new policy at our complex that kids under 18 are not allowed out on the commons areas without their parent, because we have a few trouble makers in our midst). Had to snap a pic today, (I was just going to take a pic of me, but like I said before-kids clinging..)because I got dressed today and actually did my hair-something I have been denying myself of lately. So I had to document that it actually happens once in awhile-for posterity you know! Sweats and a rubber band have been my BF's lately. My eyes keep going to the clock at the bottom of the screen, hoping that the minutes tick away faster and that 5:00 is here so that Chad will come home and restore that peaceful feeling that I have when he is home, and so that I can go grocery shopping-because as my mom can testify to-the only thing I have in my fridge is condiments and a quarter of a gallon of milk, (yes mom I picked up a gallon of milk at least!) Life is fantastic! I really am glad to have all of this and keep so busy, my life is full of blessings that I can fully appreciate. Now if I can just learn to appreciate this sinus headache that won't go away-life would truly be perfect!

2 Comments:

Blogger The DeWeese's said...

super cute hair! you forgot to mention that i call you all day because i am bored out of my mind sitting at home all day... thats alright, i love my life too!! i am so so so excited for this weekend; take out all the pics of me again so that the kids will remember me by friday :) love your face!

Mon Jun 25, 06:26:00 PM

 
Blogger Joel and Kristie said...

Why are you soooo Stinkin' Cute!!! Can't wait until tomorrow night!!

Tue Jun 26, 12:06:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home