This Page

has been moved to new address

Help a Girl Out!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Help a Girl Out!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.23.2007

Help a Girl Out!

Hi everyone! I have kind of (ok-let's be honest I have 100%) put my Mary Kay business on the back burner and who knows when I will let it stop simmering! That's good news for all of you who want my inventory! Look on my Online Itty Bitty Store Link to the Right-You can check out my inventory and take whatever I have for 40-50% off. See here for details. You would REALLY be helping me out by getting rid of all this stuff, it's taking up room I just don't have! Great stuff for gifts etc...tell your friends and family-PLEASE! PS I still have quite a few lip gloss sets that were the gift with purchase 2 times ago and they are GREAT! So you can choose your gift with purchase between the 2! Thanks so much!

2 Comments:

Blogger The DeWeese's said...

I am almost out of foundation... beige 300, got any?
p.s. UPDATE YOUR BLOG

Mon Jun 25, 10:02:00 AM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

What? I'm confused, how do you get the free gift? I may want some foundation and eyeshadow. How much would my total be if I got a medium coverage foundation and eyeshadow?
p.s. Have ya got the Myomed check in the mail yet?

Mon Jun 25, 01:07:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home