This Page

has been moved to new address

Help a Girl Out!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Help a Girl Out!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Help a Girl Out!

Hi everyone! I have kind of (ok-let's be honest I have 100%) put my Mary Kay business on the back burner and who knows when I will let it stop simmering! That's good news for all of you who want my inventory! Look on my Online Itty Bitty Store Link to the Right-You can check out my inventory and take whatever I have for 40-50% off. See here for details. You would REALLY be helping me out by getting rid of all this stuff, it's taking up room I just don't have! Great stuff for gifts etc...tell your friends and family-PLEASE! PS I still have quite a few lip gloss sets that were the gift with purchase 2 times ago and they are GREAT! So you can choose your gift with purchase between the 2! Thanks so much!


Blogger The DeWeese's said...

I am almost out of foundation... beige 300, got any?

Mon Jun 25, 10:02:00 AM

Blogger Darnell, Amy, Kymora, and Bo said...

What? I'm confused, how do you get the free gift? I may want some foundation and eyeshadow. How much would my total be if I got a medium coverage foundation and eyeshadow?
p.s. Have ya got the Myomed check in the mail yet?

Mon Jun 25, 01:07:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home