This Page

has been moved to new address

Better than Flowers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Better than Flowers

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.26.2007

Better than Flowers

My husband is the sweetest, sorry girls it's the truth! I had a girls night I was going to go to tonight but had to bail because of this yuckiness I've been feeling. Chad called to see what time it was at so that he could be sure to be home in time. When I told him I wasn't feeling up to going and just wanted some rest he really came through. Without me asking him for anything, he came home Coke in hand and took ALL of the kids to the zoo so I could just relax. That is a sweet (brave) man! He took some pics of his adventure and shock shock, Zach is pulling faces in all of them... I posted a few of the better ones here. I had some good me time though. I lounged a bit and even had time for some scrapbooking-check out my new page and let me know what you think!

....Some Big Hugs sent out to some very important people in my life
I have to mention this, though it is so sad. 2 guys that grew up in my ward with me when I lived in Utah were in a terrible accident last night. (You can click there for a video of the candlelight vigil held tonight and to see pics of them). They were on their way to Seattle and the car rolled. One of the boys Travis Landeen didn't survive. We send our love to Steve and Arlynn and want them to know our prayers are with them and their family. The other guy Jonathan Kieth is still in the hospital. He is not doing well, but is still expected to recover. He was the pianist at my wedding and I'm sure is one of the best musicians alive. From what I hear all of the fingers in his right hand are broken and have lots of damage-I know he will be okay, but I ask that you will pray for him to make a full recovery and be able to play again. It is horrible when something like this happens, I have known these boys their whole lives. I remember them being my own kids' age and I watched them grow up. I was over at Jonathans house with his big sister Gretchen almost every day my junior year in high school. He used to play piano for us and make up songs off the top of his head for us. He is so talented. Travis was the student body president last year at my old high school. Such good boys with so much talent and potential. Their families have been such a big part of my life, I feel like they are my extended family. I know I don't see them anymore living out here and now that I have my own family and have moved out of the ward, but almost every time I'm in Utah I run into at least some of them and know that they would be there for me if I ever needed anything. Landeen family-I love you guys so much and am so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how you are feeling. I am glad that you know that you will all be together forever and that you will see Travis again. Keith family-I love all of you and we will continue to pray for Jon. Big hugs from me to everyone who knows and loves these boys. xxxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

Feeling yucky huh? You're probably pregnant! haha j/k

Wed Jun 27, 05:47:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home