This Page

has been moved to new address

Together Again

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Together Again

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.28.2007

Together Again

Well Zachary and Ryeleigh are back-look out Portland! So far, so good-not too many fights, gigantic messes or uncontrollable sobs, (from me, not them)! Maybe having 2 of my own full time, has mellowed me out a bit-because at this time last year, I remember being really stressed out. I keep thinking it's going to start any second, but I am actually feeling pretty good about it all! My kids are sure happy to see them! Christopher thinks Zachary is hysterical because he is dancing all the time, making wierd faces and noises...-so they have a lot in common. Bekah and Ryeleigh haven't stopped playing in their rooms yet. I am feeling to my complete amazement-peaceful. It's good to have them here, all together again.We were just on time to get to see the plane make it's way up to the ramp-the pics of them getting off the plane aren't great, but you can tell they are happy! These next ones are just a couple pics of the before excitement from my kids, (look at my poor little Topher! He has eczema-and allergies-he is covered in little bumps and his eyes are all puffy-We're hating this! Neither one of us have ever had allergies, and are still trying to figure out ways to help him out-suggestions?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home