This Page

has been moved to new address

Me through Art

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Me through Art

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.17.2007

Me through Art


This was a fun little thing to do-if you get bored.

Not much to report on! Chad started his new job with myo-med and is rocking and rolling with that-if you haven't tried it yet and you have an ounce of pain-you need to! I went to Bunco tonight at my friend Heather's-it was so much fun! I love those girls-all so different and all so fun! I took the kids to Gresham Park today and to Cold Stone-which was super fun-it's amazing the smiles and hugs $1.50 will buy you! A good day, a good night-a great life! Love y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

That was fun, but I couldn't get mine to show the pics on my blog. Hmm, go figure.Shopping is what excites me too!
Love ya, Tiff!

Fri May 18, 08:13:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home