This Page

has been moved to new address

It was a Hot one!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: It was a Hot one!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


It was a Hot one!

How relaxing does that look? Asleep under a tree, with a gentle breeze....zzzzzz
As you can see the novelty of having her big bro and sis here has not worn off for Bekah!
It was such a nice day today-upper 80's even! I took the kids over to Gresham Park for a couple of hours to get some energy out. I even got up and played tag with them-and much to my disappointment, found that I am nowhere near as fast as Zachary-that kid can run! Unfortunately he cannot smile normal for a picture though! I told him to be normal for these pics and he said he was being normal...for him, that's about right! I took about 15 of these-and this is the best one...anyone want to take our family photos? Haha!


Blogger Chasamber said...

I love taking pictures; I'll take family photos for you.

Mon Jun 04, 10:59:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home