This Page

has been moved to new address

My sister got a new camera

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: My sister got a new camera

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.30.2007

My sister got a new camera






She took some cute little pics of my funny little boy-his hair cracks me up! I don't want to cut it, the shag look is in right?

4 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

What a doll baby!

Tue May 01, 06:05:00 AM

 
Blogger The DeWeese's said...

yah... i'm pretty much the best photographer out there! ha! love these photos!
love your face*

Tue May 01, 09:29:00 AM

 
Blogger The DeWeese's said...

I will fix the B&W for ya as soon as i get the photoshop back! stay tuned haha! love you

Tue May 01, 10:46:00 AM

 
Blogger Positively Peaches said...

Look at all that hair. Aason isn't that much younter than Christopher and he is still pretty bald. It is starting to come in with little curls around his neck, but the top of his head is still fuzz. I can't believe how everyone's kids are growing up so fast. Where does it go. Crazy! Take Care, Alisha

Tue May 08, 07:48:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home