This Page

has been moved to new address

Play Date

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Play Date

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.26.2007

Play Date

We had the funnest (I know it's not a word...) play date on the 21st at OMSI! Some really fun girls went and brought all of their adorable kids- I was chasing my kids around most of the time, so I didn't get a lot of cute pictures, and I didn't get any of some of the kids-but know this they were all cute! The cute little spitfire in the blue apron, Taylor is pouring water on my sons head, and the cute little boy with the chubby cheeks, Sam is just a month older than Christopher-and knows exactly what to do for the camera!(Penny, Mandy, Mary Kaye, Amber & Summer-we need to do this again soon-love you all!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home