This Page

has been moved to new address

To all the girls I've Loved before

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: To all the girls I've Loved before

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.13.2006

To all the girls I've Loved before



One of my very good friends Amy Simpson is moving away to Wyoming this week and I am more than a bit distraught. She has been the one who has made me feel like this is home here in Portland and I am going to miss her very much. She and most of the other girls in this picture are all married to chiropractic students and live in my ward. When their husbands graduate they will all likely leave as well. We had Amy's last girls night with all of us on Saturday. We went to a Lebanese restaraunt downtown that none of us had been to, and likely never go again. None of us really had the palate for that kind of food. Though we did have a blast! There was a very beautiful belly dancer who danced for us and even pulled Amy up to dance with her. Our friend Mandy was giving her one dollar bills, it was pretty funny. This is the closest thing this lot of Mormon girls will ever get to an 'exotic' dancer! Anyway to Amy...we will all miss you and your family very, very much!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home