This Page

has been moved to new address

About Me!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: About Me!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.07.2003

About Me!


My name is Tiffany, my present friends call me Tiff, my childhood friends call me Snifty, my high school friends call me something that is not appropriate for a family blog...so we won't touch that one, if you were there, you know what I'm talking about...my mom calls me Fanny Flag, my kids call me Mom and my husband calls me Gorgeous. I love that man.

I can't believe I'm 30.
I am married to one ridiculously hot McDreamy lookalike.
I am the lucky mom to four seriously cute kids.
I love sandwiches, strawberry soda and chocolate chip cookies.
I am an organizational freak.
I like to get rid of things.
I like to paint things black, white and shades of gray.
I love girls nights, but love stay at home nights with the family even more.
I home school my kids.
I like to bake, and cook.
I like to build, makeover furniture and rearrange it.
I am on a mission to make the world cuter.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave a comment and say hi!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So, you found me and I am soooo glad, love your blog...luv your style!

You are a busy woman!

We share a love for making things
So Stinkin' Cute!

Love it, Suz

Tue Apr 13, 07:35:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine :) Happy Holidays Miss!

Fri Dec 17, 12:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Jamie said...

You are so dang cute and so creative.... just like I remember! That is funny that we have the same hobby photography... but then again maybe we really are twins separated at birth... people really thought we were once. Ahh the memories... we had so many things in common. Your family is so stinkin cute! Oh and congratulations on #4 that is exciting! Let me know next time you are over this way... we should totally get together. Until then keep in touch! Love ya!

Tue Jan 11, 09:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Jaime S. said...

I was on my friends private blog the other day and noticed that you left a comment. I have enjoyed your blog for a little while now, and thought it was funny that we actually share a friend. It's a small world.

Fri Mar 18, 02:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I stopped by from the Momma go round hop tonight...and wanted to give a shout out! You have a lovely family and I plan to check out your blog a bit more! :)

Sun Apr 03, 08:53:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home