This Page

has been moved to new address

Dream a little (crazy) dream...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Dream a little (crazy) dream...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.27.2011

Dream a little (crazy) dream...

Do you ever have weird dreams?
I do.
All. The. Time.
When I'm pregnant they are REALLY messed up...but last night was a doozy too.
(EDIT: NOTE THAT I AM NOT PREGNANT NOW. WE ARE DONE. DONE. DONE. DONE. IN THE PAST WHEN PREGNANT MY DREAMS ARE SUPER MESSED UP-BUT NOT PREGNANT NOW. GOT IT? WHOO. GLAD WE GOT THAT STRAIGHTENED OUT. THAT WAS SCARIER THAN THE DREAM!)
I thought I'd share.
This will be over-sharing.
What can I say...sharing means caring...and I care.
A lot.

This dream starred the following people...
Not the whole group, just the ones my arrows are pointing to.
Except for my pesky brother-in-law Tim.
He was not in my dream, he is just there in the photo.
I just wanted to point out that Ree is not the only one with a pesky brother in law Tim.
And I bet mine is even peskier!
No really. He is.

I also wanted to point out my super cool "peace" belt, that I no longer have...I am sad about that.

Sidetracked.
Again.

Ok, so on to my dream.
It started out with Sara, Melissa and I sitting in lounge chairs outside of our old high school. Okay, so that is weird anyway, right? I haven't been in high school for over 10 years, and I NEVER sat outside it on a lounge chair.

Side note-I was wearing this really awesomely cute dress made out of white ruffle fabric...it kind of looked like a flapper dress...I want to make it someday, because it was seriously cute.

Well we were sitting there in our lounge chairs, me in a cute dress and this guy that went to our high school came up and asked me to dance.

Side note-This guy, let's call him Berek, since that is not at all like his real name ;), went to our school, hung out in our same circle of friends and stuff...but none of my friends ever dated him or even crushed on him that I can remember...and it's not that he wasn't cute...he just dated other girls outside of the before mentioned circle I guess. He just wasn't a big part of my life, didn't leave a real lasting impression on me or anything.
I guess we are Facebook friends now that I look into it. But that's about as deep as our friendship really is.

In my dream, I really wanted to dance in my cute dress-but I didn't want to high school dance-I wanted to Tango. So we tangoed. It was funny. Even in my dream, we were just being silly.
But we weren't half bad.

Side note-In real life-I dance like Elaine on Seinfeld

After we danced our awesome tango, I realized he had metal stitches and tape on his face and kind of looked like this guy, but only on one side of his face.
I asked him why, and he said he just got dental work done.
Oh, well that makes sense then.

Oh yes, this pretty lady here, Suzanne, also made a cameo in my dream.
She came over to me after our dance and said "I am glad I decided not to be a judge on So You Think You Can Dance, because I would have had to kick you off after that number."
Rude huh?
She really isn't rude at all, she actually is a lovely person.

Side note-Although she is an accomplished musician, pianist and vocalist...as much as she might want to...I really don't think they would ask her to be a judge on that show. Sorry Z, just saying.

While I was trying to plead my case to her that we were just being silly, and that if she saw Chad and I dance for real, she would change her mind...
Sara, the one with the long red hair with my pesky brother in law Tim up there, stormed up to me and started biting my head off.
Not really.
That would have been REALLY weird!

She was yelling though at me about dancing with 'Berek', and that I knew that she liked him, and that I was the worst friend in the whole wide world.
I felt really bad.
Because suddenly in my dream I knew that she did like Berek.
I tried to say sorry, and that I had forgotten.
Then she said, "Well we kissed after 7th period last week."
And I said, "I know."
And then she turned to Melissa and yelled at her, "YOU TOLD HER!"
Then they started fighting.

So I walked over to the punch bowl and had some punch.

Then I heard my 3 year old telling me he had to go potty.

That wasn't part of the dream, but that is what got me out of that place.

How about you...anyone had any really weird dreams lately? Anyone want to take a shot at analyzing that one? I would love to hear your take on it! :)

Check out these cute sites to make your world cuter!
Save up to 50% off Mother's Day Gift Guide! Homepage 2 Dresses from Shabby Apple GlassesUSA 70% off retail prices

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home