This Page

has been moved to new address

Flashback-Pot Holder Quiet Books

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Flashback-Pot Holder Quiet Books

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.15.2011

Flashback-Pot Holder Quiet Books

Since I am busy...or should be busy packing, I decided to post some of my older stuff that some of you may have missed over the next couple weeks...hope that's okay! :)

Here is one of my kids' favorite things I have made them-still-a year and a half later!


Here is the first page.
Here is the fourth and fifth pages, I also made a bear toy, but Topher wouldn't let me have it for the photo shoot.
For these pages I just folded a piece of red felt in half, and sewed the one side to the book.
I then used a piece of velcro to hold it together. For the second page I made a pouch for the toy box, and filled it with toys to either keep in the box, or wrap as a gift. The tools can be wrapped as well.

I'm not going to lie to you, these take a lot of time! The hand sewing of all these tiny little felt pieces can be tedious!
I think it would be easier if I could have done it during the day when I had spare time, rather than trying to get them done while the kids were asleep, (and I wanted to be), but it was fun to do.

Check out these cute sites to make your world cuter!
Save up to 50% off Mother's Day Gift Guide! Homepage 2 Dresses from Shabby Apple GlassesUSA 70% off retail prices

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so clever! Thanks for sharing!

Wed Jun 15, 10:06:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home