This Page

has been moved to new address

Flippin Cute Gift Idea

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Flippin Cute Gift Idea

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.16.2011

Flippin Cute Gift Idea

I was looking around for three things this week...

1. Something I could stamp with my stamping set from Harbor Freight, since my husband doesn't think I will ever use it again, now that I have stamped all the washers we had.

2. Something that could be used as a Fathers Day gift

3. Something that could be used as a happy day present for friends and for the kids' teachers.

I found all three in a spatula! :)
You just need a metal spatula (I found that the thinner metal stamps much easier-so don't get some super expensive heavy duty thing) and your metal stamps.You need a good sturdy place to hammer, and since I thought our landlord would disapprove of holes in the counter tops, I opted to bring in my hubby's vice since it has a nice flat surface on it, but a garage floor or sturdy work table would work as well. I stamped out "We flippin love you"....
...but I thought, You flippin rock, You're flippin hot, You're the flippin best______(insert teacher, dad, friend, lover etc... here) would all work as well.I bought some different kinds of treats for different kinds of people-bake and serve cookies, a healthy pancake mix, and a brownie mix and tied them with a bow, and there you go! You could make your own mixes if you're a go-getter and put them in a pretty container. Or you could put your store bought mixes in a drawstring bag or wrapped in a cute tea towel with a ribbon for a little extra ooomph.You could even make it a little better by adding in a nice oven mitt for your baking friends, some grilling tools, spices, and apron for dad or whatever...
These would make easy and fun Holiday neighbor gifts too don't you think?
Linking to Today's Creative Blog & these other cute linky parties.

Check out these cute sites to make your world cuter!
Save up to 50% off Mother's Day Gift Guide! Homepage 2 120x60 M&D Free Shipping Dresses from Shabby Apple GlassesUSA 70% off retail prices

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home