This Page

has been moved to new address

Making Us Cuter-We Love Colors-Linky Party

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making Us Cuter-We Love Colors-Linky Party

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.07.2011

Making Us Cuter-We Love Colors-Linky Party

Last week we had a super fun turnout for Making Us Cuter-so many styling gals out there!
Here are three of my faves that stood out to me that linked up...
If you haven't had a chance to be inspired be sure to check out last weeks linky list.
Such cuteness!

This week my daughter and I had a lot of fun trying out some fun tights from We Love Color!
And colorful they are!
Some of their colors are not for the faint at heart...or for those that like to disappear into the crowd.
Luckily I am neither of those things, so I chose a couple super fun colors for Spring, and then one more conventional color just to mix things up! :)

On Monday I wore this....my daughter, who was taking these pictures, insisted that I wear the blue bow in my hair so that I would "match better."
LOVE these tights. The color is aqua, they are lycra microfiber, but can I just tell you...the softness was phenomenal. I could wear these every day and be perfectly happy! The skirt I made out of my couch cover-I know I'm crazy, but I love it! (that post is HERE).
And the shoes make me sublimely happy! (wow, I am using big words today-phenomenal, sublimely, what's next?)
On Tuesday I wore this...These tights (lycra) were also great, not quite as heavenly as the aqua, but still very soft and fit like a dream. The color is Navy, and you know what...I don't think I've had navy tights since I was a little girl. They're nice.
Do you know what else is nice...this skirt I refashioned that morning. Love it! (that post is HERE)
On Wednesday I wore this....
My daughter and I both got these tights (hers are smaller & mine are bigger).
We opted for the ankle length, they are footless, so I look forward to wearing them on a warmer day with some sandals.
Also dreamy, and so bright, it is sure to bring laughter and sunshine into your life when you wear them...
Maybe that is why I am laughing like a fool in this picture; "Ha Ha. my tights are bright! It's cold outside, but my tights are bright!
My daughter hasn't gotten a chance to wear her yellows out yet, she is thinking tomorrow-she is sort of freakishly organized and likes to plan out her outfits with matching bows and things days in advance...I wonder where she gets that? :)

But she did get to wear these stylish tights here...and it makes me a little jealous that I didn't get me a pair of these white striped tights too!

I thought about the Wizard of Oz the whole day she was wearing this outfit...I wonder why? Ideas?
She picked these out, and absolutely loves them! She is asking me all the time what "goes" with them, so that she can plan out her outfits in advance around them.

If you want some stinkin cute tights, that are comfortable, soft and in super fun colors than you must visit We Love Colors!

Now it's your turn-show me your cute outfits that you have been wearing!
Restyled something to wear?
I wanna see!
Please just link back here with a text link or a BUTTON!
ATTENTION! THIS LINKY PARTY IS FOR FASHION RELATED POSTS ONLY!!! ALL OTHERS WILL BE DELETED! THANKS! :)





Current Sponsors:
Canvas People $25 off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Linking back to some of these CUTE fashion linky parties

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love your blog!!! I have an award for you here!!! http://upsydaisycreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-lucky-am-i-i-got-picked-for-2.html

Thu Apr 07, 07:09:00 AM

 
Blogger Screaming Sardine said...

Love those tights! I have over 100 colored and printed tights. (I think I have a thing for tights - lol)!

Cheers,
Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

Thu Apr 07, 09:06:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I am your newest follower!
Please follow back, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks for hosting! I added you to my More Than a Blog Hop Directory. Do you only have one blog hop, Make the World Cuter Monday's?
Quick Tattletails Blog Hop Directory
Quick Tattletails More Than A Blog Hop Directory
:)

Fri Apr 08, 12:06:00 AM

 
Blogger Sherri said...

Awww shucks! Thanks for mentioning me!!!! I'm a tad late on the link up. But hey giv-a momma a break here. I am chasing a 'new' 3 yo around my house these days. I absolutely LOVE the skirt you refashioned. Ok, I have one similiar I should just stick it in the mail and have you make me one like it..mmm k ? LOL Your daughter is adorable!

Sat Apr 09, 08:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Sherri said...

Ooouuu and I wore some BRIGHT tights this week too. Like WHOA I was seriously wondering about them. hehehe

Sat Apr 09, 08:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

You looked super hot in your skirt today!!
Just wanted you to know. We need to get together before you move missy.
xoxo

Sun Apr 10, 06:17:00 PM

 
Blogger CJ Foss said...

Love your before and after skirt pictures. Cuter! ~CJ

Fri Apr 22, 02:34:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home