This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Young & Crafty

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Young & Crafty

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.11.2011

Friendly Friday-Young & Crafty

That means another new friend!!! I am guest posting over at Rae Gun Ramblings today but,
Hannah from the Young and Crafty is joining us today, and she has some super fun projects to share-lovin the yellow, girl!

Hello Making the World Cuter Readers! I am so excited to be guest posting for Tiff today. My name is Hannah and I blog over at Young and Crafty.

Here's a teensy bit about me. I started this blog to show people my love of all things crafty. I hope that I can inspire at least one person to get a little crafty! My husband and I own a home and have slowly made it our own.

Here are a few of my favorite projects!


I recently refinished a boring filing cabinet into something a bit more fabulous!



Here is my craft space.



This chair was a learning process but I love the result!

I also host a link party on Saturday's. One week is Scraptastic Saturday where you link up scrapbook paper related projects:

Then the next week is Free for All where you can link up any project!


I sure hope that you will stop by for a visit!



Thank you so much for letting me guest post today Tiff!

Thank you Hannah-your blog is FABULOUS! :)

Current Sponsors:
Canvas People 40% off & Free Shipping on Any Size Canvas
Melissa & Doug Quality Educational Toys & Children's Products
Barnes & Noble Free ebooks with purchase of a Nook
Shabby Apple Dresses & Accessories for all Occasions
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationery
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

The ideas, and opinions expressed on Friendly Friday do not necessarily reflect the owner of this blog. Friendly Friday is a day where new blog friends are invited to share a post of something they think makes the world a cuter place. If you are interested in participating in Friendly Friday, please send a post in html format to tiff@makingtheworldcuter.com, with the subject Friendly Friday. Thanks! And keep it cute! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring me!!

Hannah

Fri Feb 11, 05:57:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home