This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I love Thursday-

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Things I love Thursday-

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.12.2011

Things I love Thursday-

I have so many things that I am loving right now, but I will just mention a couple as it is late, and I REALLY should be doing my homework (only 3 1/2 weeks until I have my Associates! Then a well deserved break!).

First of all-what do you think of the new digs? I have been needing a face lift for a long time, so I finally decided to just sit down and do it. I feel much more at home here! :) Simple and uncluttered-now if I could just get my real home to be more that way!

The real focus of my week though? My sweet girl turning seven...I can't believe that I have a seven year old! She is the light of my life I tell you. Pure Joy.
Lastly...Maybe some of you have noticed my little cute charm on my banner. I am so excited to be a part of the diy club this year! The ladies I'm working with are so dang cute, and have some of the best blogs in blogland-I feel honored to be numbered along side them!

I have a whole bunch of fun projects I'm working on to share over there, and over here with some really awesome sponsors to help out! Make sure to head over and check out the ezine and the monthly parties that have HUGE prize packages, and also pick up some sassy charms for your own blog!
DIY Club








Current Sponsors:
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationary
Glasses USA Smartest Way to buy Prescription Glasses
Stitches N' Giggles Online Fabric Store for the Fabric Addict
Whimsy Couture Vintage Inspired...Whimsical...Sewing Patterns
Elskan Baby Baby Hats & Props
Stamp Crazy Lady Stampin' Up & Handmade Gifts
Pumpernickel Buttons Photography Southern Oregon Photographer
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger JC's Loft said...

Aw what a sweet picture! Happy Birthday to her : )

Paula

Thu Jan 13, 04:25:00 AM

 
Blogger Ami Allison said...

I LOVE the new look!! Your daughter is gorgeous! Happy Birthday! :)

Thu Jan 13, 07:41:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home