This Page

has been moved to new address

Review-Eyeglasses from Glasses USA.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Review-Eyeglasses from Glasses USA.com

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.04.2011

Review-Eyeglasses from Glasses USA.com


One of the perks of blogging is the opportunity to share information about great products and websites with my bloggy friends. I have found so many helpful and fun links from reading others blogs through reviews that I wouldn't have otherwise known about. Hopefully you find some of my reviews helpful as well, I know I would check this site out, since I am a frequenter at eyeglasses stores either for me or my husband, usually for contacts because I can't afford both at the same time, and contacts always win out. I had the awesome opportunity to review a pair of eyeglasses from GlassesUSA.com this week.

The glasses I chose were discount eyeglasses, in Deb Black, including the eyeglasses frames the price for these are only $39! Those are some super cheap eyeglasses! They are not cheaply made though, they are sturdy, plus they are super cute, comfortable and the prescription is spot on. I also really liked their retro eyeglasses selection, they have some really fun shapes and colors. They also have rimless eyeglasses which were kind of tempting me too.

I really like the website, they have a fun virtual mirror, where you can either upload a photo or do what I did and use your web cam to snap a picture. Then you can try on as many discount designer eyeglasses as you want right there at your computer. I am looking at the mens eyeglasses now for a pair for my hubby, maybe for a birthday present since his are about 10 years old now, (he wears contacts during the day, but always ends up losing one and has to wear his old glasses until we can get him in to get a new one). He could use some fancy new designer eyeglasses, to make him look even more Clark Kent don't you think?

SO if you have your prescription, don't bother going to even a chain discount glasses place, you will find better prices at GlassesUSA.com, and they have a huge selection and they are offering an extra 10% off any order of eyeglasses with the code: Blog10. Are you in the market? I sure was, I can now throw my 10 year old cracked ones away and maybe even feel okay about leaving the house without putting my contacts in before I go, that will be a big time saver on those early mornings!

Current Sponsors:
Tiny Prints Stylish, Modern & Unique Stationary
Glasses USA.com Smartest Way to buy Eyeglasses
Stitches N' Giggles Online Fabric Store for the Fabric Addict
Whimsy Couture Vintage Inspired...Whimsical...Sewing Patterns
Stamp Crazy Lady Stampin' Up & Handmade Gifts
Pumpernickel Buttons Photography Southern Oregon Photographer
Your Ad Here! Click for Details

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Hillary Glaser said...

I love it!! Thank you!!

Thu Jan 06, 12:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

OH my gosh; thanks for posting this!! I have crappy glasses that are sooo old; I want new ones but I don't feel like spending $400 like my husband does for glasses! I just want ones that are cheap, and just for around the house. I'm definately going to check this out!

Thu Jan 06, 07:39:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home