This Page

has been moved to new address

Son of a Nutcracker!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Son of a Nutcracker!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.24.2010

Son of a Nutcracker!

Are you kidding me? You must enter this contest...and if you win, give me the prizes! :)

Kidding, but oh how I would love to win...Santa are you listening?

Tiffany's Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family?

To get at least one thing on their lists, and to be able to get through all of December without frostbite! It is already so frigid cold here!

2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?

I am more excited than the kids and end up waking them up to come down and see what Santa brought. Then we usually head to my moms house to do it all over again.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?

I would wish for a hundred thousand dollars, so that we could pay off school loans, and our other debts and live okay without my husband having to work while he finishes school. I miss him being home with us.

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?

We cuddle up and watch Christmas movies with the kids with hot chocolate and popcorn, or cookies or any other treat-almost nightly in December.

5. What games did you play with your family growing up?

We played a lot of Monopoly-which made me pretty darn good at the game and maybe a little too competitive! :)

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?

Christmas eve jammies for everyone, and making sugar cookies for Santa.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?

Probably Utah to spend with Chad's family, we go to Portland every year after our Christmas morning, but if we could afford it, we would make our way to Utah.

8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?

First my son REALLY wants a DSi for Christmas...the only way he'll get one is if Santa helps out, because mom and dad are strapped this year! Second my daughter loves to dance, and would LOVE this Wii dance game. And third-because I am a giant nerd-I would love to get my karaoke on with the cast of Glee with this Wii game.

Okay Santa, now you know what I want! Wouldn't it be easiest to knock out my whole families wish list with one easy stop-just let me win this prize pack! I'm all about making it easy on you big guy! :)

kthanksluvyabye!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home