This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-A Recovering Craft Hoarder

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-A Recovering Craft Hoarder

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.12.2010

Friendly Friday-A Recovering Craft Hoarder

Hope you are all having a fantastic Friday! :) I have a fun new guest here today...Lyndee from A Recovering Craft Hoarder- I will let her introduce herself, then let you go over and check out her blog...love making new bloggy friends! (If you would like to be featured here on a friendly Friday contact me).

Hello! My name is Lyndee from A Recovering Craft Hoarder. I'm a mother of three, wife of one and I love to create with what I already have on hand. Sad for me, my craft budget is zero. That's when I got this great idea for a blog. My room dedicated to my crafting...well, it's not so inspirational.




I discovered that there was no need to go out and buy supplies; chances were, they were already in this room. SO, my challenge was and still is, since I just started, to clean this room all while creating fun, masterful pieces. Well, maybe not masterful, but at least fun. I gave myself a couple rules: I couldn't throw anything away. Yes, sounds a bit extreme, but it's all part of the challenge. Course, I was free to giveaway or recycle anything that applied. My second rule, I couldn't buy any supplies for my projects. Everything I made had to come from things already in my home. While I've just started on this journey, here are some projects I've already tackled:




A cuff made from a soda can, old fabric, old clothes, and ribbon trim.






Pint size versions.




A scout project (we had to make our own musical instruments). My daughter got in on the act, thus the pink dangling beads.




Recycled toy blocks and old calendar pictures.




I would love to feature some of your recycled projects so feel free to send them my way! Make sure to link up & leave me a comment letting me know you want to be featured!



Thanks for stopping by & make sure to follow me on my new crafting/cleaning/organizing adventure at: http://recoveringcrafthoarder.blogspot.com/




Happy Crafting!




Lyndee

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow, good for you! I am a Professional Organizer and I see craft rooms (and all sorts of rooms like yours) all of the time. You are so creative and I think you set an awesome challenge for yourself! Good job!

Fri Nov 12, 03:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Thanks, Amanda! I am so obsessed with the thought of organization. There is almost no better feeling that having an organize, free of clutter space. I will be following your blog to help remind me of my goal.

Fri Nov 12, 06:35:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home