This Page

has been moved to new address

Burlap Stocking Advent Calendar Sale!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Burlap Stocking Advent Calendar Sale!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.23.2010

Burlap Stocking Advent Calendar Sale!

I have 5 of these babies left after the craft fair this weekend, and thought I'd offer them up for sale here for anyone who wanted one.
You will get 24 handmade burlap stockings, adorned with various ribbon, buttons and jingle bells, a piece of jute to hang them all on, and 24 numbered clothes pins for hanging. (Each stocking is approx. 4 1/2 inches tall).

All for $25 plus shipping! (United States only).

EDIT: I will mail them out at noon today, so that you get them in plenty of time to start counting down the days until Christmas! I only have four left, and I'm not making any more this year, so get them fast, and get them for gifts! Super cute, if I do say so myself! :)








Note: The ribbon on the ones for sale are a little different, but equally cute, and the only other difference is that the craft store didn't have enough round wooden circles, so the round numbers are glued to wooden squares instead, again-equally cute. :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Moore Minutes said...

How tall are they? I want to use them in my PB wall cubby....but I don't know if they're too tall. Thanks! I'm excited. :)

Sun Nov 21, 09:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Those are adorable!

Mon Nov 22, 05:47:00 AM

 
Blogger Life in Rehab said...

Those are really cute!

Mon Nov 22, 09:25:00 AM

 
Blogger Moore Minutes said...

I think these are just SO adorable. They are a bit too tall for what I had in mind. :( Love them though! Happy Thanksgiving.

Wed Nov 24, 08:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home