This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I love Thursday-Pumpernickel Buttons Photography

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Things I love Thursday-Pumpernickel Buttons Photography

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.21.2010

Things I love Thursday-Pumpernickel Buttons Photography

Happy Thursday everyone! :)

I am making a couple changes here at Making the World Cuter.

First of all -Thursdays I will be showing off the things I love, like my kids, my husband, & most likely some of my photography, art and designs.

Second of all-Fridays will still be Friendly Fridays, but I will no longer be doing blog swaps.
Instead I will be doing features-If you have a tutorial or something else you would
like to share, and would like to be featured on a Friendly Friday-contact me here with Friendly Friday in the subject line, and I will give you the details. :)

I have a whole bunch of photo sessions coming up, so before I forget, and they get lost in the shuffle I wanted to share some of my recent ones...

I finally got around to taking and posting my kids' school pictures, Bekah is in first grade and Topher is in his second year of pre-school.
I love home-schooling my kids, and being able to watch them learn and get excited when they figure something out that has been hard for them to do in the past. Mostly I love that I get to take their school photos, and don't have to pay for the sad things that hung on my wall when I was in school! :)

I know most of you have seen my little Oliver-but I can't help but share again-also I wanted to thank Monique at Little Knitter Boutique for the beautiful pod and adorable hat that so many of you commented on!

Here are a few of my faves from his newborn pics.
I recently took some pictures of my daughter and a few friends in some gorgeous tutus from Rebekah at Danbury Lane...Thanks Rebekah, they turned out magical...

Here are a few of my favorites from those sessions which can be seen here...




If you are interested in trading your photo prop products for photographs to use in advertising, please contact me here.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Swedie said...

I can see why you love Tiffany's photos - they're wonderful! Of course, having cute kids helps her get better pictures! :0)

Thu Oct 21, 10:00:00 AM

 
Blogger MBC Scrapbooking said...

Beautiful pictures! The "little peanut" pose made my heart melt....

Thu Oct 21, 02:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Those are AMAZING pictures!

Thu Oct 21, 06:34:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home