This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter with A Ruffle in Time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter with A Ruffle in Time

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.14.2010

Making the World Cuter with A Ruffle in Time

I am on Maternity Leave from September 4th-October 18th: This post was contributed by Megan, blogger at A Ruffle in Time.
Hi everyone! I'm Megan, the head crafter over at A Ruffle In Time! I started sewing and crafting about a year and a half ago.. I fell in love with all the things going around blogland and knew I had to make them! I taught myself how to sew and that was that :).. I am also an avid baker. I love cupcakes, and will find any excuse to try out a new cupcake recipe.

I will try to make just about anything.. If I see something that doesn't have a how-to, I will try and recreate it for myself. I love sharing my work and how you can make it as well with other people. Something about giving and helping makes me feel amazing.. Some of my favorite items I've made are..

my straightener cozy..


my laundry room curtains..


the tv tray i turned into a chalkboard sign to go over my stove..

also, the ruffled pj bottoms i made for my daughter..

Thanks so much Tiffany for letting me stop by today!

Please, stop by a visit me over at A Ruffle In Time.. I would love to help inspire your next project!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Your projects are just TOO cute! I love them, especially the last one with the cute little toes peeking out.:)
Hugs, Cindy

Thu Oct 14, 12:04:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home