This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter with Freckled Flower Shop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter with Freckled Flower Shop

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.07.2010

Making the World Cuter with Freckled Flower Shop

I am on Maternity Leave from September 4th-October 12th: This post was contributed by Chante' at The Freckled Flower Shop.

Hey there!
I'm so excited to be here on Making The World Cuter, thank you Tiffany for the opportunity!

I'm The Freckled Flower, a.k.a Chante'. I'm a 28 year old mother to one adorably sassy three year old daughter and wife to a gorgeous, hard working man.

At The Freckled Flower Shop, I strive to create vintage inspired jewelry at the most reasonable prices you will find anywhere else. I love when I fall in love with something that feels like a steal of a deal, so I try my hardest to offer that. You will find my jewelry in my Etsy shop and my tutus and other boutique style clothing on my site.
So is anyone else thinking about Christmas shopping already? I know I am! I put together a list of my favorite Etsy shops that I've either purchased from or will be purchasing from this holiday season. You can find so many awesome things on Etsy for really reasonable prices. So here is my top ten list...but in no particular order! But beware, you will get sucked in over at Etsy...it takes online shopping to whole new level!

1. TheDreamyGiraffe (I've purchased several prints from her and they are so amazing and make the best gifts!)

2. TomKatStudio (Pretty sure everyone has heard of this amazing shop. But I want to throw my daughter a circus birthday party because of their designs!)

3. SumosSweetStuff (I got the cutest little cuff to match some of my petti's and tutus and some crocheted clips that my daughter loves. Her prices are amazing!)

4.VintageGirlShop (I love her necklaces and cards she makes. I purchased one for a friend having a baby soon and it has the perfect vintage-y feel with such a great look.)

5. TwentySecondStreet (I just bought the cutest cowgirl boots for my baby niece that is due in November...hopefully my SIL doesn't see this! I'm so excited about them.)

6. q.a.Design (I can't wait to buy from this shop. I know who I'm buying for and what I'll get them...such a creative idea!)

7. SparklePower (They are offering so many new things! I loved all their digital art but now I'm going to have to get a tooth fairy pillow!)

8. typetypetype (I'm going to buy this for all of my nieces. I love everything they have.)

9. CupcakeCuties (If you make scrabble tiles or bottle cap necklaces this shop is awesome and you will find so many options.)

10. FreckledFlowerShop (duh! only the best place to find vintage inspired jewelry for a great cost! ;))

Leave a comment with your favorite Etsy shop(s), and if you have an Etsy shop I may feature you on my blog in December.





Thanks again Tiffany and Happy Shopping everyone!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Awww, Chante, you are the best! Thanks for the shout out!

Thu Oct 07, 12:40:00 PM

 
Blogger typetypetypeshop.blogspot.com said...

wow! thanks Chante!

Mon Oct 18, 11:03:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home