This Page

has been moved to new address

Toot Toot Tuesday with I heart Nap Time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Toot Toot Tuesday with I heart Nap Time

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.21.2010

Toot Toot Tuesday with I heart Nap Time

I am on Maternity Leave from September 4th-October 12th: This post was contributed by Jamielyn blogger at I heart nap time.

Hi! I'm Jamielyn from I heart;nap time! I'm SO excited to be guest blogging on Making the World Cuter!
Photobucket
Today I'm going to share with you our favorite banana bread! Give it a try...you will thank me later! ;)

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:


1 stick butter


11/3 c sugar


2 eggs


1 tsp vanilla


1 c sour cream


2 c flour


1 tsp baking powder


1 tsp baking soda


3/4 tsp salt


1 c mashed bananas


1 c milk chocolate chips


1/2 c chopped pecans (optional - I left these out!)


Cream butter and sugar, add eggs, vanilla and sour cream. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in separate bowl. Slowly add to sugar mixture. Fold in bananas, nuts, and chocolate chips. Pour into 2 loaf pans or 2 muffin pans-or 1 of each. Bake at 325 for 1 hour in a loaf pan or 25 min in a muffin pan.











You can stop right here and this banana bread will already be amazingly delicous!! However if you want it to be even more fattening delicious add this topping:


1/4 c. melted butter


1/2 cup brown sugar


optional:


1/2 cup coconut


1/4 c chopped pecans

Mix ingredients together and sprinkle on bread. Put the oven on broil and put bread in for 1-2 min.



Enjoy!!




Thanks for letting me stop by! I'd love for you to come by I♥ nap time and say hello!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oooo, I love *anything* with the banana/chocolate chip combo. Perfect for Autumn.

Tue Sep 21, 01:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Nesty Girl said...

Hi There!

I know you are on maternity leave, but I wanted to let you know that I have something for you over at my blog!

Have a great day!

Tue Sep 21, 10:57:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home