This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter with Super QT on the HIll

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter with Super QT on the HIll

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.30.2010

Making the World Cuter with Super QT on the HIll

I am on Maternity Leave from September 4th-October 12th: This post was contributed by Tania, blogger at Super QT on the Hill.


Hello Cuter Makers, readers and followers! I'm so exited to be guest posting here in Making the World Cutter Today, just to help out a little bit with the Maternity Leave, LOL.

Let me introduce myself.

I'm Tania from Super QT on the Hill, I'm feel so honored to be here today. I'm a mom of two awesome boys, 5 years and 1 year, who are my pride, joy, inspiration and source of craziness. I got married in 2003, to a handsome 6' 5'' tall, blond men, Love him to the eternity and back, who is my best friend and support me in all my daily challenges.


I have a little web store name it The Super QT Store, where you can find all the QT's and trendy items for baby's.

I love crafting in all ways! And sharing it to the world in my blog.


You can find many things, like these great how to and tutorials:
E-Z Iron on Applique.




RICE, BEANS, BOO BOO OR WHATEVER BAGS





EMBELLISHED RUBBER GLOVES



Today I'm sharing how to do a Wood Sign to hang "my support".



I wash my bras in a special bag for delicate, and after, I hang them on any place in the Laundry Room. I was tired of that disorder, so I decided to take action on the situation; then I came up with this cute and functional wood sign to hang "my support"

Material:
1 wood plaque, mine is 12 x 16 in.
Acrylic Paint
Vinyl letters, I did my own with my Cricut machine!
Fabric Applique, I bought this at Jo-Ann's in clearance, but you can make your own too.
Clothes pins
Hot glue
Modge Podge
Sponge brush
Hanging hardware
Jute cord
1.- First, first, first than anything else, put on the hanging hardware. Paint with the color of you choice the wood plaque. Let it dry completely.


2.- Glue the applique, the jute cord, (simulating a hanging rope for the clothes), clothes pins, and the vinyl letters; in that order. I did use 5 pins for this project.

3.- With the Modge Podge affix the applique and the vinyl letters, then apply a final coat and let dry well.



I did hang mine directly in my Laundry Room, for immediate use, LOL.


Thank you Tiff for having me as guest poster, it was great helping you out.


If you Cuter Makers, have the chance to swing by my blog at:



I will love to have you as my dear follower.





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger So Sunny Day said...

cute and funny! great idea :)

~Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Thu Sep 30, 02:33:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home