This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter with Lamb Around

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter with Lamb Around

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.25.2010

Making the World Cuter with Lamb Around

I am on Maternity Leave from September 4th-October 12th: This post was contributed by Lamb, the Blogger at Lamb Around


Lamb Around


Greetings from Lamb at LambAround! I'm thrilled to be here with you all today and am so happy to be able to help Tiffany while she is on her bloggy maternity leave. No babies here, unless you count my two dogs (and I doubt that you will). Ooh, I guess you could maybe count my husband (aka, the Sexy Nerd). He's messy and he turns into a mega-grouch if kept up past his bedtime. If you'd like to know more about us, please click here. If you like stories about weddings-gone-wrong, I promise you won't be disappointed. Our male wedding officiant, Captain Howie, showed up late, wearing a skirt, and tried to make me climb a tree branch over a fishpond while in my wedding gown!


But if that's not your thing and you just want a recipe, (really??) here is a tasty one:



What do these ingredients (minus one kitchen pig and a stack of background junk mail) combine to make?

Reading the title to this post is, of course, cheating, you cheater.



Ooey Gooey Rum Cake! Mine is topped with marshmallow creme, which is my obsession of the past few days. This cake is quick, easy, and fat free*!

*The accuracy of this claim has not been verified by LambAround. Until proven otherwise, just go with it! Never mind what that box of Devil's Food Cake mix says in that silly nutritional information column. The folks at Jiffy are crazy!

Yum, yum, yum...and perhaps even a little dirty looking

1. Combine the Jiffy cake mix, pudding mix, 1/4C rum, 1/2C water, and 2Tbs ground flax seeds.

2. Pour into a greased pan, (I used a loaf pan, but I suppose other pans would work just as well)

3. Bake at 350F for approximately 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out only slightly gooey. As this is an egg-free cake, I see no reason at all to wait for it to be thoroughly cooked before digging into it. Patience has no place in my kitchen!

*For an alternate version of this recipe (with even more marshmallowy goodness!) please click here :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home