This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter with 6 Inches of Ribbon

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter with 6 Inches of Ribbon

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.09.2010

Making the World Cuter with 6 Inches of Ribbon

I am on Maternity Leave from September 4th-October 12th: This post was contributed by Ashley, blogger from 6 Inches of Ribbon.

Hello everyone!


Im so excited to be here and help Tiffany out while on maternity leave.


Im Ashley from 6 Inches of Ribbon


6inchesofribbon
You can find lots of ideas, crafts, recipes, and my lifes adventures over
at 6 Inches of Ribbon.
Here are some of my favorites from the past.


I love to entertain, which means you will find plenty of my party ideas posted throughout the year.




My Second favorite thing to do is bake. Chocolate is one of my favorite things in the world and put that together with baking and we have a match. Im pretty much always trying new things.






One thing you should know about me is that im never satisfied with our house. There is always something to be done. This is our newest addition to our laundry room/mud room. My Hubby made it for me a few weeks ago and it really has worked out as a great storage space for us.


Plus it dresses up that room so much!






I like to craft in my spare time. I havent had much spare time lately, but I have high hopes to start getting back into it very soon. This is my bookshelf makeover I did for our office. Im loving the red and gray colors.




I also host a weekly linky party called Fabulous Finds Friday. Its where you post really anything that you think is Fabulous. It could be a recipe, craft or just something your bought.





6 Inches of Ribbon



So, come visit me over at 6 Inches of Ribbon.


Hope to see you there!




Thanks again for letting me guest post!


Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Your blog looks wonderful, so I am going over there right now. Hugs, Cindy S

Thu Sep 09, 06:35:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Newest follower...would love to have you follow back!
Now, I have to copy down some of those recipes! I can't get those cupcake cookies out of my head.
http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/

Thu Sep 09, 04:32:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home