This Page

has been moved to new address

Three Things Thursday-or let's just talk about nesting...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Three Things Thursday-or let's just talk about nesting...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.12.2010

Three Things Thursday-or let's just talk about nesting...

Hi everyone!
Once again, sorry for the lack of posts this week!
This pregnancy is stressing me out!

I really want to wait until at least the first part of September to have him (he is not due until the end of September), but all these things (read at your own risk, I'm not feeling like myself) keep making me think he will be coming a lot sooner!

So I have been TRYING to take it easy...as easy as I can with three kids, a messy house, a million unfinished projects, school work and this insane urge I have to organize and purge everything in my house.

Nesting has reared its ugly head around here!

Have any of you experienced nesting to the extreme?

I have always nested a bit in my other pregnancies, but this time, I am insane!

My house is pretty much in shambles, because if I open a closet or a cupboard that needs even the slightest amount of organizing-I tear the whole thing apart.

I try to finish it in one sitting, but then the kids need lunch or something (what's that all about?), so I open a pantry...see that the macaroni and cheese is on the same shelf as the bottles of marinade...and next thing you know the pantry contents are all over the floor and counters and my kids are still whining about being hungry. Can't they see that I am doing something extremely worth while here?

I need to know that I am not alone in this craziness, I actually need to stop blogging right now, my desk is driving me crazy...the text books do not stack from largest to smallest, thus creating these jagged edges in the stack. Yuck!

Anyone else been this insane before? Anyone?

7 Comments:

Blogger The Wohlleb Family said...

You are not alone by any means! And Im not even prgnant and I still have nesting moments. Hang in there and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I miss being pregnant(well really I just miss having an excuse to eat anything) but not enought to have another ;)

Thu Aug 12, 11:09:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hang in there, this too shall pass. Unfortunately the "mommy brain" hangs on a lot longer. I think the whole nesting/organizing thing is to help you with the memory issues that come along.

Thu Aug 12, 11:43:00 AM

 
Blogger Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Haha! No, you are not alone. I'm not pregnant, but I understand the organizing and then getting disrupted and then nothing gets finished. I really do understand.

Thu Aug 12, 12:05:00 PM

 
Blogger Living the Scream said...

I love this lol. No I have never been like that while pregnant but just think of all the organizing your getting done!!

Thu Aug 12, 01:08:00 PM

 
Blogger Stacey said...

I can totally relate! When I was pregnant with my 1st son, the hard water stains in my toilets and bathtub were driving me CRAZY!! So I broke out the heavy chemicals (not a good idea) and scrubbed on my hands and knees. My water broke that night and Aaron was born 2 1/2 weeks early. Good luck...I would not recommend what I did!

Thu Aug 12, 01:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Christina said...

Yup! I'm waiting on #3 due in about 6 weeks and I feel like I can't get anything done until my other 2 are in bed!

Thu Aug 12, 01:47:00 PM

 
Blogger Teryn said...

I did that same thing! I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one. I joked that I nested like a small rodent because my hubby would come home and find me sitting in the middle of the floor in literal "nest" of junk I was "organizing". I emptied every cupboard in my kitchen onto my floor two days before I had my son. It was a disaster!

Thu Aug 12, 01:51:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home