This Page

has been moved to new address

Show Offs from Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Show Offs from Monday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.01.2010

Show Offs from Monday

I have been trying desperately to look at every link that comes my way on Mondays, but with school, doctors appointments, getting ready for this baby to come and everything else that's been going on, I just can't-and when I do, I don't remember which ones I want to feature...I will get better again after my life settles down I promise!

In the mean time, I'm glad to know you are all still clicking through them, leaving comments, and finding inspiration! I went through the list and found the projects that had been clicked on the most by you-and listed them here...so here, in no particular order, are the readers favorites from this week!

The Hand Me Down House of course made these awesome Snapple Bottle Vases, that inspire me to drink more Snapple! So dang cute!
Frugal Life Project made this super cool, and cute wall art with some not so cute canvas's found at the Dollar Store! So cute!
If you want to start counting down till Christmas already, then Sweet Bee Hollow has some fun and easy boards that would be a fun little project to make for yourself or for gifts.
Life's Good, Be Happy! Made some fun baby shower gifts-I've seen some wipe box makeovers before, but this one looks easy and cute!
Whimsy Lane Crafts made an adorable Ironing Board Cover along with a whole laundry room makeover.
Cook Clean Craft has this retro looking pineapple dish that she swears is delish-might have to try it out at a party-it looks fun! If you were featured-feel free to grab a button here! Can't wait to see what you link up tomorrow!

And speaking of tomorrow...The 30 day food challenge over at A Vision to Remember will be starting. She is posting a different recipe every day, and trying them all too I think! I have a recipe in the mix-I'm excited to see what she'll have up! I love trying new things!
Photobucket

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

I also love the snapple bottle post. That pineapple platter looks very refreshing!

Sun Aug 01, 07:18:00 AM

 
Blogger The Duckworth Family said...

Life will never slow down…you will have four kids. Good luck!

Sun Aug 01, 06:27:00 PM

 
Blogger avisiontoremember said...

Thanks so much for the plug for the 30 day food challenge. I really appreciate it. I love all my "bloggy friends" :)

Sun Aug 01, 09:53:00 PM

 
Blogger artzyfartzy said...

I wanna try that pineapple dessert! And canvasses at the Dollar store? Score!

Mon Aug 02, 03:45:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Those bottle are so cute! I also think the pineapple dish is awesome!

Mon Aug 02, 03:09:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home