This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday {August 2}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday {August 2}

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.02.2010

Making the World Cuter Monday {August 2}

It's that time again! Time to share all the cute stuff you've been up to!
I can't believe that it is August already! Where did the time go?
I will be having a baby next month! Yikes!

EDIT: I am all full for guest posts for my Maternity Leave-but if anyone is interested in giving something away for my Baby Shower at the end of this month...Contact me here!

I love it when people share the cuteness...post this button on your blog somewhere! :)
Making




Check out these other Linky Parties too!

Disclaimer: Anything posted may be used in an upcoming feature including pictures, (linked back to original owner of course). If you don't want me to use your pictures, please don't link up.
Thanks! :)

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting every week!

Mon Aug 02, 12:26:00 AM

 
Blogger The Charm of Home said...

Thanks for hosting! Congrats on your new little one.
Sherry

Mon Aug 02, 12:58:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting this party. I usually don't have anything finished by Monday, so I'm glad to be able to participate. I signed up to follow your blog. I would love for you to stop by my place and do likewise. Also -- I have a wonderful giveaway going on that you might be interested in -- a paint sprayer...I have one and it is wonderful.

Mon Aug 02, 02:11:00 AM

 
Blogger StressTheSeams said...

Thanks for hosting! Check out my baby gear at www.stresstheseams.etsy.com and let me know if you'd be interested in doing a giveaway as part of your shower!

And congrats!
Dominique

Mon Aug 02, 04:11:00 AM

 
Blogger Judy Whatilivefor said...

Thanks for hosting each week! I always look forward to the inspiration!

Mon Aug 02, 05:46:00 AM

 
Blogger HoosierHomemade said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I love seeing all the great projects!
If your readers would like to come over to my other blog, It's A Blog Party, where I host a different linky everyday, Mondays are craft and DIY days.
http://itsablogparty.com
Thanks!
~Liz

Mon Aug 02, 06:06:00 AM

 
Blogger Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

thank you for hosting. Have a wonderful week!

Sharon@KeenInspirations

Mon Aug 02, 06:23:00 AM

 
Blogger L Simonson said...

Thanks for hosting. It's always fun to join in :)

Mon Aug 02, 07:32:00 AM

 
Blogger CamelsNDragons said...

So many cute projects this week.
I love that you got your kids involved in making the snake.
Future toy creators in training!
I would love to do a guest post on your blog in September. Just contact me if your are interested.
Wishing you a beautiful birth.
mymommymakesit

Mon Aug 02, 08:05:00 AM

 
Blogger Megan Smith said...

I would love to be a guest here or do a giveaway but the link to email you isn't working?

Mon Aug 02, 08:28:00 AM

 
Blogger Ami Allison said...

Thank you for hosting again Tiffany!! I put your adorable I made the world cuter button on my blog! Your link has been there for weeks now but that button is just too cute! :)

Mon Aug 02, 09:47:00 AM

 
Blogger vignette design said...

Just found your blog! Thanks for hosting this cute party!

Mon Aug 02, 02:03:00 PM

 
Blogger vignette design said...

I'm your newest follower, as well as Twitter too! Wait, you're from Klamath Falls? I'm originally from Eugene! Nice to meet another Oregon blogger.

Mon Aug 02, 02:11:00 PM

 
Blogger Sherry said...

Thanks for hosting this party. This is the first time I have linked and hope to do so again.
Blessings,
Sherry

Mon Aug 02, 03:18:00 PM

 
Blogger decorating diva {aka deanna} said...

when you have your baby, you can post a pic for making the world cuter party! God bless!

Mon Aug 02, 10:39:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.. Your blog is gorgeous.. Im so pleased I found you.. Im your new follower... Do drop by to mine when you have a minute.. :-)

Tue Aug 03, 07:01:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home