This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-The Creative Maven

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-The Creative Maven

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.06.2010

Friendly Friday-The Creative Maven

It's Friendly Friday again! Time to make a new friend! I am really excited to introduce Molly today, her projects are beautiful-and I'm just sure you are going to love her as much as I do!

Hi, I'm Molly! Aspiring maven of the creative. Classically trained in the art of craft by the matriarchs of my family, I was baking chocolate chip cookies with my grandmother as soon as I could stand on a kitchen chair, and my mom taught me how to sew as soon as she was confident I could wield fabric through a machine without sewing my fingers to it.

When it comes to creating things, I’ll try anything, but my blog focuses mainly on sewing and home decorating (my personal favorites).

Some of my favorite projects have been:

The Button Tote

I love a good furniture revamp! I helped my friend re-upholster her Wingback chair.


Ballerina House Slippers


I also like a good catalog knock-off… Ballard-Designs Inspired Umbrella Stand


Pottery Barn Inspired Platter Chalkboards


Simple Shower Caps

Tiffany, thanks so much for having me!

Stop by and visit me at The Creative Maven sometime for more sewing and home decorating fun!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So many creative ideas. I love the chalkboard platter. What a great idea.

Fri Aug 06, 05:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Travel With Lulu said...

I have never thought of making a shower cap - I bet that would be easy. So cute!

Laura, HappyHomemakerUK.blogspot.com

Fri Aug 06, 05:57:00 AM

 
Blogger Moe said...

lol I love the shower caps!! So adorable :)

Fri Aug 06, 01:08:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I soo envy people who can sew! Everything was soo adorable! Thanks for sharing.
Amie
www.pinkapotamus.blogspot.com

Fri Aug 06, 01:44:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That chair is awesome!!

Sat Aug 07, 10:09:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home