This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Crafting and Creativity

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Crafting and Creativity

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.20.2010

Friendly Friday-Crafting and Creativity

Sarah from Crafting & Creativity is so cute! She is here today sharing some of her favorite things...

I'm so excited to be swapping with Tiffany today! I have been a follower of her blog for ages & have been inspired by the great projects she's shared!!


I'm Sarah. I have been married to my husband and best friend for almost 5 years. We are lucky to have 2 awesome kids. Our son is 2 and a half and our daughter is 4 months old. I have been blogging for nearly 3 years now. Last month I decided started a new blog to showcase all the crafts and creative things I have made: Crafting and Creativity!



Crafting and Creativity Button

I have been scrapbooking for more than 8 years and I love projects that I can make using my every-growing scrapbook stash, like marble magnets as well as things for my home like this bird wall art I made for my daughter's room:


I also to like do some sewing projects for my kids, or to give away as baby gifts, like this diaper holder and wipes case set. The bird stuffed toy was something I made by hand when I was expecting my daughter...


I'm getting even more sewing projects done lately since I recently got a sewing machine! I have shared some tutorials on my blog for making fun hair things, like this fabric headband , I made for my little girl:


The latest tutorial I posted was how to make a fabric-covered wipes case. They are the perfect addition to your diaper bag or great to give away as a gift!



I recently shared this project where I made a nursing cover out of a skirt that I had never worn and had been sitting in my closet for 2 years. (I'm sure most of your probably have a similar thing in your wardrobe that can be re purposed!) I was happy with the result...



I also love creating fun projects for my son's room like this monogram using PENCIL CRAYONS! How fun is that?!



I love "nesting"! Making our house into a home makes me so happy. I have shared pictures of our son's room:



And I also gave a tour of what we did to our daughter's room before she was born:



Since my daughter was born I have been busy making her dozens of embellishments to add to her headbands. It is a new obsession of mine...


So come and follow along as I share the projects that give me the creative outlet I need when I am not busy with my little family. There's lots more to come!!


Thanks again for having me, that was fun!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelayna said...

How fun! I love your daughters room! So talented!!

shelblogs.blogspot.com

Fri Aug 20, 02:03:00 PM

 
Blogger So Sunny Day said...

as always, lovin sarah and her great crafts!


~Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Fri Aug 20, 04:04:00 PM

 
Blogger Rebecca said...

The hair embellishments are super cute and fun to change out! Happy PS!

Sat Aug 21, 03:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Dena Pickle said...

Lots of creativity here. Nesting is definately a happy place for you!
Dena
Sweet Pickles and Chocolate

Sun Aug 22, 04:15:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home