This Page

has been moved to new address

Review-Melissa & Doug Puppets from Toysandgamesonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Review-Melissa & Doug Puppets from Toysandgamesonline.com

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.31.2010

Review-Melissa & Doug Puppets from Toysandgamesonline.com

I had the opportunity to review another fabulous store from CSN's 200+ stores. This time I chose ToysAndGamesOnline.com. I LOVE dealing with CSN-the stores are easy to navigate, the checkout process is effortless and the shipping (which on a lot of items is FREE) is super fast!

There was another reason to get my puppet theater up and running, and it was done just in time to get all these cuties in the mail!
I love Melissa and Doug products, and these puppets are no different! They are great quality and I know they will just last and last! They all (excluding the monster and princess) have sticks to stick in their hand, which can put on quite a professional puppet show. My kids LOVE them...almost as much as I do. Nothing is better than a good quality toy that fosters imaginative play, and will last throughout all your kids.
The make your own monster and princess kits are SO much fun, they each have one puppet that is just as good quality as the others, and then heavy duty velcro pieces and clothes to change their looks. The monster one is my favorite, there are over 30 pieces to create just about any kind of monster you can think of. My daughter loves changing the clothes and wigs on the princess and giggles herself silly when I keep her bald and make the puppet scream about her missing hair.
We are all having way too much fun with these, and expect to keep having fun for years to come!

Disclosure: I received no other compensation from CSN or Melissa & Doug other than these puppets. The opinions expressed are solely my own. If you are interested in contacting CSN stores to see if they want to do a review or giveaway with you-you can contact Jason at CSNPromoTeam at csnstores dot com.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Clairecomp said...

I love the Melissa and Doug Puppets, they're so "Groovy", I know two little people (my Grand Children) that would Love them.

Sat Feb 05, 07:35:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home