This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday; Cook Clean Craft

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday; Cook Clean Craft

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.09.2010

Friendly Friday; Cook Clean Craft

Yeah! It's Friday-which means a new friend, and this one comes from the other side of the world! She is dealing with cold while we are enjoying the sun, and crafting, cleaning and cooking while we are all asleep. Meet Narelle!

Firstly, a big thank you to Tiffany for blog swapping with me here at Making the World Cuter. I love stopping by for fun, crafty inspiration!

Now, a little about me: My name is Narelle and I'm another Stay-At-Home Mum blogger, living in Brisbane, Australia. I have an energetic 17 month old son, and another bub (a little girl!) on the way. As a temporarily-retired engineer, I love to make stuff, and Cook Clean Craft is my log of how I spend my days.

I love to COOK family-friendly (and mostly healthy) meals:



But love to bake as well:




I CLEAN because I love order and control, and try to offer tips:



And tales of cleaning woes:


When I get some time to myself, CRAFT is where I get to express my engineering urge to create, with Felt:
I have a go at Sewing too:




And Crochet as well:


I'm mostly self-taught, and love to pass on what I've learned, both good and bad.

I would love for you to stop by Cook Clean Craft sometime. Thanks again Tiffany for having me over!

Todays post brought to you by the cute Sophie Laree, who has the cutest little flower clips, bobby pins and headbands out there! Stop by and see for yourself!


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a first time visitor to your blog. You are an amazingly talented person! Your world must be a flurry of activity.....
What strikes me as great about your blog is the visuality (is that a word?) of your ideas. The projects are simple, easy to understand and very practical. The instructions you post include lots of pictures. Thanks for that especially. I have a problem with lists of written directions (probably some sort of learning disability)....
I enjoyed my first visit and am certain I will return again.

Fri Jul 09, 08:30:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I have seen her blog and it is just amazing.

Fri Jul 09, 12:10:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home