This Page

has been moved to new address

Woo-Hoo Wednesday-You're Killing me Smalls!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Woo-Hoo Wednesday-You're Killing me Smalls!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.09.2010

Woo-Hoo Wednesday-You're Killing me Smalls!

Nothing says summer time to me like S'mores. I could eat them everyday, whether out by a campfire or just sitting at home after melting them under the broiler.

There is not a better combination of yumminess out there!

Here is my take on the S'more cupcake, how can you go wrong?

Oh yum!


3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
3/4 cup warm water
3/4 cup buttermilk
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Line cupcake pans with liners; set aside.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together cocoa, flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
  4. Add the eggs, warm water, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla;
  5. Mix batter until smooth, about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of bowl to assure batter is well mixed.
  6. Divide batter evenly among liners, filling each about one-third full.
  7. Bake until tops spring back when touched, about 20 minutes, rotating pan once if needed. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool completely.

Marshmallow Frosting

1 1/2 stick butter, room temperature

1 cup confectioner's sugar

1/4 tsp. vanilla

7 oz. jar of marshmallow cream

Directions: Cream all together with mixer, pipe onto cupcakes if desired. I just cut a hole in the tip of sandwich bag.

Sprinkle crushed graham on top and put a square of hershey in the middle.
Chocolate cupcake recipe by Martha Stewart

Yield about 24

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Fowl Single File said...

The Sandlot reference reeled me in and I'm so glad I bit! Those cupcakes look delicious!!

Wed Jun 09, 01:44:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL great movie! The cupcakes look awesome! A perfect summer treat!

-Andrea

Wed Jun 09, 04:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

These look fabulous! I love smores, too! They are on my to-bake list! :)

Wed Jun 09, 05:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Lindsay said...

We watch that movie ALL the time! My girls love that he calls them "mallows" I saved the recipe! Thanks!!!

Thu Jun 10, 06:57:00 AM

 
Blogger Lisa Anne said...

Have you seen the Smores Milkshake receipe that's been floating around? I love me some ice cream so I totally need to make it.

Thu Jun 10, 11:45:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home