This Page

has been moved to new address

Woo-Hoo Wednesday-Garlic Chicken Farfalle & Say it On the Wall

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Woo-Hoo Wednesday-Garlic Chicken Farfalle & Say it On the Wall

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.23.2010

Woo-Hoo Wednesday-Garlic Chicken Farfalle & Say it On the Wall

First of all I want to say welcome to our newest cute sponsor "Say It On The Wall". Laura makes adorable vinyl creations, lots to choose from, or she will pretty much custom make whatever! Her prices are fantastic as well-especially great for group projects and craft nights! :)

Here are a couple of the things that stood out to me on her site.
These family home evening dice are a super fun way to hand out responsibilities, and if you aren't LDS and don't do FHE-these would be great chore dice as well. Whatever they roll, is what they do! Making jobs fun is key in getting them done with kids!
This saw blade clock is super fun, I don't know a guy out there who wouldn't want a clock in his garage like this! You get to choose a quote or name for the middle.
Nativity wood blocks are super fun for the Holidays, my kids love playing with theirs. These are a little more fancy than the cutesie ones I made for my kids, (here are mine & the tutorial) these ones have beautiful silhouette vinyl. You could still let the kids play with them though without having a heart attack! Go over and check out her site, and she even has a great affiliate program to make you some money on the side!

Now here is my yum yum for the day...
This is one of my most favorite recipes. I got it off of Becky Higgins' blog a long time ago, and now I get requests to make it from my family, friends when they come over for dinner and whenever we get invited to a potluck (maybe this is why we get invited to potlucks).

It is seriously yummy and easy to put together.

  • 16 oz. Farfalle (bow-tie) Pasta
  • 1 c Heavy whipping cream
  • 3-4 chicken breasts halves-boneless, skinless
  • Spoonful of crushed garlic (approx 3-4 cloves)
  • 1 TBS black pepper
  • 1/2 c butter
  • 1 lb bacon
  • 1/2 c shredded parmesan cheese
  • 1 bottle of Lawry's mesquite with lime juice marinade

Crock pot chicken with marinade on low for 6 hours-shred and set aside

Cook bacon and crumble

About 1/2 hour before serving, boil the pasta.

In a small saucepan melt butter, add garlic, whipping cream, pepper, parm cheese and crumbled bacon. Whisk together on low for 3-4 minutes.

In a large bowl pour sauce over cooked, drained pasta, add chicken and stir.

Sprinkle parm cheese on top-we have also done toasted pine nuts or thrown in some cherry or diced tomatoes.

Yield: A lot! Can easily feed a couple families or bring to your next potluck.

Recipe from Becky Higgins

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

That recipe sounds De-Lish! I am definitely going to try it.

Wed Jun 23, 08:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Those are some great ideas! Thanks!

Wed Jun 23, 08:51:00 PM

 
Blogger Bird said...

Yummy!! Shame I'm on a diet :(

Thanks for the sweet comment too! Love ya back! :)

Thu Jun 24, 04:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Nicole said...

I would love to see the nativity blocks you made your kids - are they on your blog somewhere? I went through all the tutorials and didn't see them...

Thanks!

Thu Jun 24, 07:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Tiffany said...

Nicole-
I added the links above in the post. Sorry I'm an airhead-should have done that before huh? :)
-Tiff

Thu Jun 24, 07:59:00 AM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

I'm in love with the blocks! What a fun idea :)

Thu Jun 24, 08:42:00 AM

 
Blogger Tania QT said...

I gonna make today that dish.

Thu Jun 24, 11:49:00 AM

 
Blogger Terrell said...

Oh my...that makes my mouth water! I can't wait to give this recipe at try!! Thank you for sharing!!
~Terrell @ FFD~

Thu Jun 24, 01:08:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home