This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Singing Three Little Birds

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Singing Three Little Birds

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.04.2010

Friendly Friday-Singing Three Little Birds

I have a fun new blog to introduce you to today. I won't waste any time and let you get right to it! Everyone meet Julie, Julie meet everyone...

Thanks for having me today Tiffany!

Hi! I'm Julie and I have a little blog called Singing Three Little Birds.



I am excited because I started a new feature today on my blog called
Featured Flower Friday!
I feature flower projects I've seen around. Don't you just love all the flowers everyone is making in the craft world! Check it out over at my blog today. If you have a project you would like me to feature email me at singingthreelittlebirds@gmail.com
I love making fabric flowers and put them on pretty much everything.
I refashioned this old shirt with fabric flowers and my glue gun!





I made these little flower hair pins:








I love them and wear them all the time!




I love making fabric flowers so much that I recently opened my own etsy shop:











I am also learning how to sew. This month I am sewing and refashioning a whole new wardrobe with a budget of $30.




Here is my first outfit.






I hope you'll stop by and say hi!









Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

I love those little hair pins!

Sun Jun 06, 08:13:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home