This Page

has been moved to new address

Show Offs-From the Past 2 Weeks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Show Offs-From the Past 2 Weeks

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.26.2010

Show Offs-From the Past 2 Weeks

Every spare second I have had on my computer lately has gone to homework-I have a huge project due this week and another one next week. Every alloted computer minute has been sucked into them! :(
I do take tiny breaks to look for inspiration in the linky parties for the last two weeks, so I have been sticking them in this post as I find them. Here are my faves from both of them. Be sure to check them out and if you love them as much as I did, go give them some comment love!

Crystal at ScrapCandyDesigns made this fun apple scrub and then decorated the jars so stinking cute, I would want to design a whole room around them.
Sherry at The Charm of Home had her very artistic little boy draw these trees with Sharpies on burlap to make this amazing bulletin board for his stuff. What a great idea, and a great piece of art as well!
J. Paige at Scatter Sunshine found some canvas art at the dollar store, painted over them and made these adorable dinosaur silhouettes out of scrapbook paper. Adorable!
The Frugal Designer has all the plans for an outdoor sectional that I would LOVE to make! Now just convincing the hubs to do one more project...
Maryanne at Domestically Speaking never ceases to amaze me with her talent...or her awesome finds! She found this beautiful armoire on Craigslist for $25 and made it all creamy and perfect.
Erin at Lemon Tree Creations has done it again with these fantastic lamps that were inspired by Easter eggs of all things. She gives a full tutorial, and I can't wait to find something to do this with!
I thought this wire art put together by Green Bean at GreenBeansCrafterole was super cool, and it looks even better than the inspiration piece!
This fantastic idea and tutorial is brought to you by the lovely Alissa at 33 Shades of Green. I would love to get a gift from her, just so that I could admire the wrapping paper-great taste! What a fun thing to have hanging in your craft room!Love Love LOVE this Butterfly Lamp that Mandy at Mint & Clandy Create made for her daughters nursery! It looks great hanging over the crib and her sweet little munchkin seems to like it too! If you were featured today, be sure to show it off by grabbing a button here.
Thanks for all the inspiration! :)
-Tiff

FNNVMXGZSQES

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your favorite picks this week, so cute!

Amanda
http://blog.kuzakscloset.com/

Thu May 27, 10:07:00 PM

 
Blogger alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Tiff - thanks so much for showing my project! If I could wrap you up a present to say thanks, I would!
Alissa

Fri May 28, 05:55:00 AM

 
Blogger Mandy @ mintnclandycreate said...

Yeah! Thanks for featuring my butterfly lamp! I was so excited to find out you liked it! Thanks!!

Fri May 28, 09:37:00 AM

 
Blogger J. Paige said...

Count me in too- thanks for featuring my project- I enjoy your blog and all the inspiration I receive from it! Thanks!!

Fri May 28, 11:13:00 AM

 
Blogger greenbean said...

omg!...thank you so much for featuring my project!...i couldn't believe it when i saw it!...i totally squealed!...

Fri May 28, 11:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Erin A said...

Thanks, I'm so glad you like it! And yes, you must implement this idea somewhere, it is so easy with a high payoff-the best combo!

Fri May 28, 11:55:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home