This Page

has been moved to new address

Show-Offs! {From 5.10.10}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Show-Offs! {From 5.10.10}

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.18.2010

Show-Offs! {From 5.10.10}

You guys always have the best ideas! I love going through the linky lists and seeing all you have created! Here are a few that really stuck out from last week to me. Go over and check them out and let them know where you saw them! :)

Sandra at Sawdust & Paper Scraps has done it again! She built this amazing toy storage and craft table for her playroom...yes you read that right, she BUILT it. It looks like something that came right out of a PB catalog doesn't it?
I am loving this hall makeover that Googiemomma did, especially this part with the kids pictures, a chalkboard for each of them, and a place to put their school papers in (that she made herself) AND a place to hang their bags. Brilliant!
Cheri at I am Momma-Hear me Roar spray painted and embellished a pair of ho-hum shoes into these fantastic spring flats that are adorable! Spray painting shoes? Never would have thought of it, now I am wondering how many pairs need a makeover! :)If you were featured be sure to grab a button!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sawdust Girl said...

Thanks so much for the feature. I just posted this same picture and answered all the questions about how I built it and what materials I used...and your pic showed up right under mine in my dashboard. Weird! Cool! Fun! It's so fun to get featured. Thanks again.

Tue May 18, 06:51:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey thanks so much for featuring my hallway! I definitely grab a button!

Fri May 21, 09:00:00 PM

 
Blogger The Family of Logo said...

These are fantastic! I have four boys and have tried many ways to "make a place" for their backpacks and jackets for school where they aren't "out of sight, out of mind" - This featured hallway may just have to be one I "copy" Thanks for sharing!

Also, My husband and I have been pondering a living room remodel for a while now but can't seem to find a contractor to build a custom "wall" for our TV & such that can be built around the existing fireflace (that we never use). We may just have to take some pointers and do it ourselves now that we've got the inspiration! Thanks so much!!

Sat May 22, 07:14:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home