This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday- Tatertots & Jello

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday- Tatertots & Jello

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.14.2010

Friendly Friday- Tatertots & Jello

I'm sure most of you know my friend from todays swap, and if not, you are going to flip when you see all the fun stuff she has in store! Hers is one of those blogs I read whenever I have a minute to peruse blogs...which is about once a week, and I am always shocked at how much she has done since the last time I had been there! I love Jen, her craftiness and her sweetness! Take it away cute girl!

Hi -- I'm Jen from tatertots & jello and I'm so excited to be here at Tiffany's CUTE blog! She really does make the world cuter with her projects and style!


I'm a mom of four who loves creating and trying out new things. I created tatertots and jello as a place to let out some of my creative energy and meet new friends!

Some of my loves are refashioning my wardrobe...



I Love Polka Dots...

And making things out of burlap...



Thanks for letting me spend the day to your CUTE place Tiffany!

Come over and say hi - I would love to meet you all!


XOXO

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Its So Very Cheri said...

YEAH JENN

She is AWESOME!!! super creative and the sweetest friend in Blogland.

You have a winner today.

Cheri

Fri May 14, 09:00:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

She has some awesome projects!

Fri May 14, 09:26:00 AM

 
Blogger Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Thanks for letting me come over Tiffany! You are just the cutest!

OXO
Jen

Fri May 14, 12:18:00 PM

 
Blogger saffiertje said...

oh.... how I love those pillows!!!!

love Miranda

Sat May 15, 03:55:00 AM

 
Blogger Mama Hen said...

I just found your blog and have to agree - Very Cute! I am your lastest follower! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

www.mamaslittlechick.com

Mama Hen

Sat May 15, 06:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Those burlap bracelets are too cute!!

Sat May 15, 08:47:00 PM

 
Blogger HoosierHomemade said...

I just LOVE Jen, and LOVE her blog too!
~Liz

Sun May 16, 07:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know I have an award waiting for you at C.R.A.F.T.! Also, tomorrow is making Monday's marvelous, and I would love for you to join the party!

Sun May 16, 10:05:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home