This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-A Little of This, A Little of That

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-A Little of This, A Little of That

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.28.2010

Friendly Friday-A Little of This, A Little of That

I have a super fun treat for you today, Sarah from A little of this, A little of that is here telling us a little bit about herself and all of the things she does to make the world cuter!

It's all yours Sarah!



I'm so happy to be blog swapping with Tiffany today! She has some super cute ideas!

I'm Sarah, and my blog is A Little of This, a Little of That.





A few things about ME!

  • I'm a full time stay at home mom. I try to soak up all the time I can with my children. I feel like they are growing up much faster than I want!
  • My daughter, Miss J, is almost 3. She wants a pet turtle and a wheel barrow for her birthday (so funny!)
  • My son, A-man, is 14 months. He is ALL boy. Loves to bang stuff, throw stuff, and climb on everything.
  • I love sunny, summery weather.
  • I live in a small Texas town, and love it! As a native Texan, all I can say is, Texas rocks!
  • I love the beach, and wish we lived closer.
  • I got my Bachelor's degree in Special Education, and love the time I spent teaching children with special needs before becoming a mommy.
  • And of course, I love to CRAFT, Decorate, and Sew!
Over at my blog, you'll find home decor crafts, DIY projects, and much more.


Some of my favorite projects have been:



Before After




























Thanks Tiffany for allowing me to blog swap with you!


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love that rocking chair! Yep -those little ones grow up much much faster than we really want. Enjoy the time you have with them now. It is worth it!

Fri May 28, 05:46:00 AM

 
Blogger Nikki@KreativeKnack said...

Ooooh I ♥ that rocking chair! I've had my eye out for one just like it for awhile now! Wonderful Job!

Fri May 28, 06:35:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Sarah is a craft rock star!

Sun May 30, 10:50:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home