This Page

has been moved to new address

Three Things Thursday...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Three Things Thursday...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.29.2010

Three Things Thursday...

#1-My friend had this picture posted on her blog, and I had to laugh out loud. This is my first grade class, and I still know a good portion of these people! :) Can you find me? I'll give you a hint...I have a total "doi" look on my face...Did you find me?
I'm three rows up, far left. I can't believe how much I look like my youngest sister and my daughter all at the same time. Aren't our clothes and hairdo's the best? My teacher on the right, I didn't like because she made my "boyfriend" put gum on his nose when she caught him chewing it. I never forgave her for it. (He was the toe-head on the same row as me, I don't know what happened to him after first grade, he must have moved).
Totally random I know, but brought back some funny memories and gave me a giggle.

#2- Just a heads up that today is the last day to enter the fantastic giveaway for that 16x20" canvas from Canvas Press, valued at over $100. There are several ways to get extra entries, have you done them all?#3- I have a fun new sponsor!
Whimsy Couture makes adorable sewing patterns for a great price. Her sewing tutorials are not only beautiful, but easy to follow and have lots of details. You should head over to her shop and check out all of her beautiful patterns, and she even has some ready made things too.
Also she has a fun blog, that you should go follow, because next week she is going to be doing a giveaway over here!
Here are a couple favorites from her shop...
She is definitely making the world cuter!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

Hi, I would like to know if you want to be part of a Link Party Directory that I am putting together on my new blog Tools Are For Women Too! All I ask in return is that you link up to my party as well, called Modern Craftswoman Monday . Just let me know. Thank you, Rory

Thu Apr 29, 09:17:00 AM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

Love that 1st grade picture! Be nice, I made that dress :-)

Thu Apr 29, 02:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Mary Bernard said...

Hi, there. Just wanted to say that I feel old because during your first grade year, I was graduating high school! ;)

Thu Apr 29, 07:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home