This Page

has been moved to new address

MTWCuter Monday-Show-Offs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: MTWCuter Monday-Show-Offs

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.12.2010

MTWCuter Monday-Show-Offs

Sorry these are late getting up today-but here are a few of my favorite show-offs from last weeks linky party. I am loving this weeks linky party with all the thumbnails, I've been perusing them all day instead of doing my school work, because it's lots more fun!

Back to the show-offs!

The House of Smith's have three girls who share a bathroom and they wanted to make the towel hanging situation better and of course cuter. Enter cute blingy crystal knobs and then a DIY picture frame molding treatment. Too cute!
Tammy at Not Just Paper & Glue made these super cute buckets out of...ice cream tubs! Who'd a thunk? Not me! They hold all her handmade cards, I want some to hold all my fabric squares and scraps!
The House of Hepworths made me despise my boring old knife block after she showed off what she had done to hers. How cute and clever is she?
Jill from Westbrooke Drive did a gorgeous china cabinet makeover-and look at those silhouette plates-how cute are those?
My Backyard Eden made an adorable embellished tee with some simple yo-yo's. I am in love with the simplicity and cuteness of it!
If you were featured here today feel free to grab a button! :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Hi Tiff! Thanks so much for featuring my yo-yo t-shirt!

Hope you have a great week!

Mon Apr 12, 07:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh WOW! Thanks for featuring my ice cream buckets!

Mon Apr 12, 07:40:00 PM

 
Blogger House of Smiths said...

Thanks for featuring my wall!
it was really fun to do!
Shelley

Mon Apr 12, 10:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my china cabinet!! Wahoo!! It was totally worth the work! ;)

Tue Apr 13, 05:29:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow - you're REALLY good at finding cute things (and making cute kids by the way!) I also love your post about the wack-a-doodle old man. I think it's so weird how people think they can offer unsolicited advice about our kids. I've never experienced anything that bizarre, but I've had my fair share of strangers offering advice, ESPECIALLY in the grocery store line. WHat is up with that?
I LOVE LOVE your blog so I am now following and subscribed and following on twitter so I can keep track!
www.fatnutritionwriter.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/healthyolga

Thu Apr 15, 06:24:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home