This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday & Show-Off's 4.19

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday & Show-Off's 4.19

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.19.2010

Making the World Cuter Monday & Show-Off's 4.19

LOVE the thumbnail link lists! This week I am trying out the new Linky Tools thumbnail tool-we'll see which one makes us happier to use shall we?
There were so many fun projects last week it was hard to narrow them down to just a few faves, but here are a couple that really popped out to me!
If one of them is you-feel free to grab a featured button!

Alisa at The Sweet Life made these adorable wristlets for camera bags. I love them and can't wait to get the pattern to make a bunch up! Love her fabric choices don't you?
Shayna at Texas Monkey gives us all hope of turning our cakes into masterpieces like this one. She has tons of examples on how to do it, and save even the saddest looking of cakes. I am sad I don't have a birthday cake to make again until July, because I can't wait to try out her ideas!
Mary Beth at Live. Laugh. Make Something made these super yummy cupcake pincushions, and they are super miniature-made out of bottle caps for crying out loud! I LOVE these, and want to add one to every birthday present I ever give from here on out.
Cheri from I am Momma Hear me Roar took this plain cardigan that was cute to begin with and made it even more cute with her revamp! She teaches us a fun way to make straight pleats that I never would have thought of. (Also she is all skinny-I am jealous of her cute figure.)
Alison at How Does She made these fun notepads for teacher appreciation gifts out of a ream of paper and some markers. I don't do teacher gifts since I homeschool, but she had the great idea that these would make fun fathers day gifts for dad and grandpa's. What guy doesn't need a stack of note paper at his desk?
Carrie at Dittle Dattle made this adorable centerpiece for her daughters 16th birthday out of ping pong balls. She was inspired by Pottery Barn, but maybe they will be inspired by her next. Seriously cute!

I'll love ya forever if you add my button on your post! :)
(Who am I kidding, I'll love ya anyways! But it does make me smile!)

Making



Link em up!

Disclaimer: If you link up to Making the World Cuter Mondays, you are agreeing to let me use your photos if I decide to feature you in a Show-Off's post. Thanks for linking up to Making the World Cuter Mondays!

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Thanks for hosting! So happy to join in the fun this week! Hope you had a great weekend!

Mon Apr 19, 12:11:00 AM

 
Blogger Natasha in Oz said...

This is my first time linking up to your cute party! Thank you so very for having me.

Best wishes for a great week,
Natasha.

Mon Apr 19, 03:18:00 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

All the features are wonderful, just love those cupcakes :)

If you are passing feedback on to Brent of Linky Tools, I had this happen here this morning on both of my links, and it has happened on other blogs as well. After going through and entering my link and selecting the picture and everything, it brings me back to the blog and my thumbnail and post are not there. So I refresh to make sure, and nothing. I ended up entering both of my links over again. Also, the thumbnail reduction makes the pictures look blurry. If you aren't passing this info on to Brent, please just disregard!

Thanks as always for hosting :) :)

Mon Apr 19, 04:25:00 AM

 
Blogger Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Great features Tiff! Thanks for hosting!

Mon Apr 19, 05:18:00 AM

 
Blogger iammommahearmeroar said...

Thanks so much for featuring my cardigan refashion! PS - I'm really not that skinny. It's a good angle :)

Mon Apr 19, 05:33:00 AM

 
Blogger Alisa said...

Thanks so much for the feature on my camera cases. I love all the others too, especially the ping pong ball centerpiece...soooo cute!

Mon Apr 19, 06:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Shayna @ Texas Monkey said...

Thank you so much for featuring my cake post, what an honor, love your weekly party post!

Mon Apr 19, 07:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Brassy Apple said...

linking up! great list of projects going already! :)

Mon Apr 19, 08:07:00 AM

 
Blogger Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

I'm not sure why, but this particular linky NEVER works for me! Can you add mine?


Shadowbox Flower @ WhimsiKel
http://whimsikel.blogspot.com/2010/04/shadowbox-flower-tutorial.html

Thanks!

Mon Apr 19, 08:51:00 AM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting a great party. I love all the features.

Mon Apr 19, 09:22:00 AM

 
Blogger raggygirlvintage said...

Thanks for hosting, this is my first time linking up and I'm looking forward to browsing through all those great ideas!
Tracey

Mon Apr 19, 11:22:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Texas Monkey needs to bring over that cake! Thanks for hosting!

Mon Apr 19, 02:31:00 PM

 
Blogger Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Thanks so much for hosting again! I just love your party!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Mon Apr 19, 05:48:00 PM

 
Blogger Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

big squeal! I'm so honored that you chose to highlight my pincushions with these pretty projects! Thank you!

Tue Apr 20, 06:27:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home